Saturday, March 6, 2010

questions we need for our essay

Hi Everyone,

I also started thinking about essay and I have the following questions, if anyone can think of what else they would like to include let's put it on the blog.. i'll email them and add them on the blog but let's all answer them on the blog.
1. what is your cultural background?
2. what is your age?
3. what is your major?
4. what are your future plans after undergrad?
5. do you have any siblings?
6. what is your rank, oldest, middle, youngest?
7. if you work, what do you do?
8. what skills do you use at work?

I also thought if we all felt like it to do the short version of the personality test that way we could all use it in our write up. He provided a link.. i think it's in his notes.. but I'll double check and put it on the blog too

If anyone has more to add, please put it down...I was hoping to start sooner rather than later... so let's get info up as soon as we can- say by the end of the week (friday?)? are we ok with that?
Due date is March 26th yikes!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote the wrong due date here -ops - so i reposted the whole thing

    ReplyDelete